A website to sell products or services, & receive online payments
Unlimited number of products or web pages. You own the website. Take it elsewhere else at any time.
- Receive online credit card or PayPal payments through the PayPal gateway (others available)
- Shopping cart and checkout
- Easily make changes to your website yourself, such as adding and editing products
- Super fast turn-around time - typically 2 weeks
- Mobile responsive. The website will resize and move content around to be view-able on narrow screened devices, such as Android and iPhones.
- Inclusion of a Google map with your location
- Free SEO submission to Google and Bing
- Slide show banner
- Contact form
- Social media links
- Mobile apps
- High performance web hosting
- Domain name registration
- 4 day turnaround time - extra P5,950
- Custom Logo design
- Paid advertising (Google Adwords)
- Other payment gateways including PayMaya, DragonPay, PesoPay, iPay88, MIGS, eWay - and just about any other.
WordPress On-line Shop Website - P34,950
A great looking on-line shop website built with WordPress and WooCommerce. There are many great themes to choose from, and many plugins available. This the lowest cost option in getting a professional online shop website.
Custom On-line Shop Website - P59,950
An eCommerce website design based on a websites that you've found on the net. We'll build something similar, but to your colors, images, etc. We may not use WordPress here, and it will depend on the features and design you're after.
eCommerce With Branding - P79,950
An eCommerce website including branding. This is an ideal website package if you would like our branding team to match the design to your brand. This includes first designing your website in Adobe Photoshop. We also have a complete branding service.
eCommerce Web app (for use with mobile apps).
A web app is typically only used for websites with mobile apps, or for very special purpose websites, such as hotel booking systems, online learning websites, etc. A web app, or web application. is a website where the browser on the PC communicates with the server through and api, in the same way a mobile app does.
Technology - WordPress (and WooCommerce), Drupal, Laravel and Node.js
- WordPress with WooCommerce - Our standard online shop websites are built with WordPress and WooCommerce, and there are thousands of great themes to select from.
- Drupal - For higher end websites, typically we use Drupal CMS or Laravel, but may use WordPress sometimes. Drupal comes into its own when there are roles and permissions that limit users to certain content or administrative functions. Drupal is also more powerful than WordPress, and is preferred for large websites, especially if they have complex features.
- Laravel - With Laravel there is no limit to the complexity or the features, and we can build ant ERP functionality into it. We often build simpler eCommerce websites with Laravel, if the client has the intention for building future complex features onto the website.
- Node.js - This is for very large websites where speed is critical - for example, sites that require complex product searches, have a very large number of products, or those that have a large social media component. Netflix, LinkedIn, Walmart, Uber, PayPal, eBay are built with Node.js. We also often use Node.js if the client intends to have a mobile app with their website.
Note - Prices are exclusive of VAT (VAT is not applicable for clients outside of the Philippines)