We Craft Beautiful Websites for Small Businesses and Leading Global Brands.
A CMS website that you can easily edit and manage yourself - no skills required.
- Super-fast turnaround time
- We build your website for you
- Easy to edit and update yourself
- Mobile responsive - The website will resize and move content around to be viewable on mobile phones.
- Google map with your location
- Slide show banner of pictures
- Contact/Request Quote form
- Photo gallery
- Social media buttons
- High performance web hosting
- Domain name registration
- Website maintenance plans
- We can build websites and apps of any complexity, so there is almost nothing that you can't build. We are also a software development company.
- Enterprise resource planning software (ERP)
- Mobile applications
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
WordPress Or Drupal Websites
A great looking website built with WordPress or Drupal. There are many great themes to choose from. This is lowest cost option in getting a website.
Custom Drupal or WordPress Website Built to your design. Find a website on the net that you like the look of, and we can build that look into your website.
Website With Branding
A portfolio website including branding. This is an ideal website package if you would like our branding team to match the design to your brand. This includes first designing your website in Adobe Photoshop. We also have a complete branding service.
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
PWAs allows your website to be displayed as an app on the home screen of a mobile pone, and therefore showing up along with all the other apps. A PWA does not get downloaded from an app store, and is saved on phone in only a few seconds by clicking on the "save to home screen" message on the website. PWAs also download as apps on your a desktop, laptop or tablet. For an example of one of our PWA websites, have a look at this Crimson Hotels website with PWA.
Technology - WordPress, Drupal, Laravel and Node.js
- WordPress - Our standard websites are built with WordPress, and there are thousands of great themes to select from.
- Drupal - For higher end websites, typically we use Drupal CMS. Drupal comes into its own when there are roles and permissions that limit users to certain content or administrative functions.
- Laravel - Ideal for websites with higher complexities, such as corporate websites with ERP functionalities. We can build systems of any complexity with Laravel.
- Node.js - This is for very large websites where speed is critical - for example, sites that require complex searches, or those that have a large social media component. Uber, Netflix and LinkedIn are built with Node.js. .