Why Choose Us As Your Outsourcing Company
We can take on website maintenance, or website design projects, of any size, or we can assign developers exclusively for your projects on a monthly or yearly contract. Whether you're a small web design company looking for a single full-time developer, or you're corporation looking for a large team of developers - we can accommodate either. Our prices are very competitive - around the US$15 to US$25 per hour mark, depending on the expertise required.
We have Dunn & Bradstreet accreditation for several companies, and are an accredited supplier to many corporations. We have "Platinum Membership" for bidding for contracts for the Philippines government, and have ongoing projects with at the Department of Finance (DOF), Land Bank, Department of Trade and Industry (DTi), Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and many others.
- The culture of our company is Western.
- We have 60 in-house staff, and growing. We do't use freelancers or contractors.
- Our CEO, John Piechnick, is an Australian, and he will make sure that we intelligently understand your requirements, and deal with any problems that may arise in the same way as you'd expect in your own country.
- Before starting this company, John was employed as a senior design executive for Emerson Electric - 9 years in the Philippines and 2 years in Nanjing, China. John brings to our company the experience of working in a professional design environment.
We have specialized teams to ensure that every every stage of a project is managed professionally. We have the following teams:
- Drupal team - Includes module development, PHP and Symfony
- Wordpress team - includes Woocommerce and PHP
- Laravel team - includes PHP and API development
- Node team - includes MEAN, REACT, node.js, vue.js, Angular, mongoDB, APIs
- Front end developers team
- Graphic team - logos, brochures, branding, infographics - see our graphic website here for more information http://halcyondigitalmedia.ph/
- UI/UX team - providing wirefames and navigation structures
The support teams are:
- Human Resources - HR manager and HR assistant
Project management -
- All projects are manage and tracked using detailed Gantt charts.
- Typically communications are via Trello and Slack, but other options are available.
- Large project development documentation is via BitBucket or Github
- Quality Assurance team - QA and testing
- Server Group - Server and web hosting maintenance - we have servers in Singapore (for Asia), Europe, across the US and Canada, and in Sydney, Australia
Our Drupal expertise
- Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 Development
- Drupal module development
- Drupal Commerce sites
- Subscription sites
- buy-and-sell websites
- eLearning sites & online exams
- Special function websites
- Hotels and resorts
Our WordPress expertise
- eCommerce websites with Woocommerce
- Custom theming - Bootstrap
- Content loading - general maintenance
Web Hosting and Server Maintenance
- Drupal, WordPress, Laravel and Node.js hosting and servers
- WHM, cPanel and Webmin
- Apache and NGINX
- cPanel hosting
- VPS maintenance
- Dedicated server maintenance
Our Internet marketing Expertise
- Our greatest strength is in Adwords and on-page SEO, particularly in improving website load speeds, to improve the user experience, and thereby inproving both Google page ranking and Google quality score.