Mobile Applications and Progressive Web App (PWA) Development
Cross Platform and Hybrid Mobile Application Development
Our company develops cross-platform and Hybrid mobile apps that run on both Apple and Android devices. These apps are built using the latest technology, resulting in a much lower cost and faster turnaround time.
Why Choose us to Build Your Mobile Application or Progressive Web App (PWA) - for Local or Overseas Companies
- Very competitive pricing
- A large mobile applications development team with experience in progressive web app developement
- A graphics/branding team to ensure that your mobile app looks great
- A UX (User Experience) team to ensure that the feel and navigation of the app is cleverly thought out
- A QA (quality assurance) team to ensure that the app is well tested, and meets your and our standards
- A project management team to ensure that the app is finished on time, and keeps you informed of the progress
- A large team of developers to develop the backend system - CMS, database, web app, etc
- Expertise in a large range of the latest technologies, including React Native, Ionic, Cordova, NodeJS, VueJS, Angular, Laravel, PHP, mongoDB, MySQL, to mention a few
- A server team so we can host and maintain your application on our servers - we have servers in Singapore (for Asia), Europe, across the US and Canada, and in Sydney, Australia
Progressive Web Application Development (PWA)
App development, as we’ve known it, is about to be flipped on its head - the Progressive Web App is going to change everything.
Progressive Web Apps, or PWA, offers much cheaper development costs than regular mobile apps. PWAs can be accessed offline just like any normal app. Most importantly, PWAs take away the need for installation of apps via Google Plays Store or App Store. They are also a flexible platform for upgrading in the future to a full mobile app.
- We have the team to be able to make your website into a PWA, or to build you a new website that will also function as a PWA. Please contact us for more information about PWAs.
The two major market segments for our mobile apps are:
For downloading by the general public on iTunes or Play Store. Every mobile phone or tablet has many of these apps. such as:
- Courier Service apps
- Bookings or Online purchases
- Music, Video
- Educational apps with simple games, tests and information
- Every cellular phone has many of these apps
For internal use by a company’s employees or agents.
- Courier and delivery services
- As a selling tool on tablets used by salespeople and real estate agents
- In a restaurant for taking orders at the table
- Security personnel
- Tracking field staff - know where all your staff are on a Google map
- Stock/inventory control - the QR/bar code reader can connect directly to the main database
- Live chat without the need for third party systems such as Skype, Viber whatsapp, etc.
- As part of HRIS functions
Common App Functional Requirements
- The app connects to a website and/or database
- Works on Android and Apple phones and tablets
- When the the internet signal is lost, the information stored in the app is stored and sent automatically when the signal returns
The app can function offline - when there is no internet connection, or if it is never intended to be online
Regardless of how complex the functionality, we can build it. We can integrate it into your existing web app, or build you a new one.
- We typically build the apps with Ionic and Cordova, or with React Native.
- We can work with systems built on PHP, including Laravel
- We have a large Node.js team and we can work with React, AngularJS, Vue,js and MEAN.
- API's include Websocket and WebRTC
- Databases include MySQL and MongoDB
Note, that although we can build simple interactive games, we are not a games app development company. That is a different field altogether.