A service delivery manager is responsible for managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers. ·
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context. ·
- Led the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. ·
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction. ·
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services. ·
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines. ·
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT field or equivalent. ·
- Experience in customer service, leadership may be advantageous. ·
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills. ·
- Good resource planning skills. ·
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills. ·
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields