This position is for an experienced software project manager for our Manila or Cebu design centers. Most of the projects will be agile, and you will be managing large software development projects.
A background in ERP software development is essential, and if it were in Laravel, Node.JS or PHP, then that would be an advantage.
Our company is growing rapidly, so this is an ideal job for someone looking for an opportunity to advance their career.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project plans that communicate tasks, milestone dates, status, and resource allocation — using Gantt charts and other appropriate tools.
- Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Risk Management - Plan for and monitor critical milestones
- Project monitoring, tracking, and control
- Liaise between the development team and the customer.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Conduct project postmortems and create recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Conduct scheduled formal review processes
Experience Skills and Personal Traits:
- Project Management or Business Analysis
- Familiar with Gantt Charts
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to prioritize tasks with no direction.
- Technically proficient in Software Development process
- Good leadership skills
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Good decision-making abilities
- Previous experience of managing large software development projects
- Good communication skills to meet customer satisfaction
- Motivational skills — have a good rapport with team members
Additional Skills we Would Like But Not a Requirement:
- Knowledge of GIT (github or bitbucket)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related fields.
- At least 4 years of relevant project management experience.
- Ability to work hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment with little oversight while managing multiple projects and meeting strict deadlines.
Work During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Most of our staff are working from home, and that option will also be available for new hirees. We also have accommodation in our Pasig office for those who prefer to sleep over. Shortly we will be opening a third office in Quezon City, as that will greatly reduce the travel time for most of our staff.
There is also the option to work from our Cebu office.
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields