We're looking to immediately hire a Senior Server Administrator for cloud based servers that will be located at our Manila or Cebu Office. You will be working in a small team of server professionals. This position will require you to report to our office every day, so the position is not open to work-from-home.
Our company is growing rapidly, so this is an ideal job for someone looking for an opportunity to advance their career.Responsibilities:
- Set up cloud based bare-metal servers.
- Install, configure and maintain web server application
- Maintaining and implementing data sources, SSL certificates, API integrations, and extensions of web architecture.
- Create, maintain, and use scripts to automate routine tasks and gather data for performance tuning
- Install web Infrastructure application patches/fixes and plan/implement upgrades
- Monitor server and application performance, resource utilization,
- Monitor server and web application server logs
- Perform advanced problem determination and root-cause-analysis
- Document technical environments, processes, procedures, test and project plans
- Monitor Server operations, troubleshooting and fixing server issues
- Monitors day-to-day operations, performance tuning, and disk space requirements of assigned web servers and services.
- Configures and maintains services such as Apache, MySQL, Cpanel, and similar hosting control panels
- Assists in the planning and future development of web (internet/intranet) requirements and design standards, such as server configuration and capacity management for development and
- Manages, uses, deploys, and configures cloud-based hosting services, such as AWS and CloudLinux.
- Researches and remains informed about issues and trends in web technology and practices.
- Mitigating Denial of Service attacks, brute-force, and hacking attempts
- Regular backup of clients website and assets, Download in the local disk and also to our AWS storage
- Deploys the website to server hosting
- Setup hosting account and Email hosting
- Manage DNS and track domain name registration
- Manage and control password/developer access on a regular basis for security purpose
- Monitor and check that all services are running, this includes Apache, Nginx, MySQL, DNS servers, Email Server, etc..
- Apply Software updates and Fix issues if needed.
- Install and update the needed software program.
Skills and Experience you must have:
- Knowledge of the cPanel/WHM hosting control panel.
- Good practical knowledge of Linux Ubuntu is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Nginx, Apache and MySQL.
- Knowledge of CloudLinux
- Knowledge of CDN such as CLoudFlare
- Knowledge SSL/HTTPS
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and related networking protocols, DNS, HTTP, Telnet, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of networks.
- Sound understanding of (ITIL) Information Technology Infrastructure Library Change and configuration management
Other skills we's like:
- Knowledge of WHMCS
- Experience with AWS.
- Degree in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Certifications/ qualifications appropriate for key skills
- At least 2-3 years of relevant project management experience.
- Willing to learn and undergo training
- High Integrity and Honesty
- Smart and Intelligent
- Meticulous and careful
- Ability to multi-task shifting priorities while maintaining continuity, manage/organize and complete assigned Tasks by a given deadline.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be available to work flexible hours.
- Be available to work extra hours on-call as needed and also in case of emergencies.
Work During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- You will be working from our office in Kapitolyo, Pasig or Cordova, Cebu. Depending upon where you live.
- Also possible to work from home until our Quezon City Office opens in February 2022.
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields