This position is for an experienced software project manager for our Manila or Cebu Office. You will be handling middle to large software projects, for both development and maintenance.
A background in ERP software development is essential, and if it were in Laravel, Node.JS or PHP, then that would be an advantage.
Our company is growing rapidly, so this is an ideal job for someone looking for an opportunity to advance their career.
- Identify customer needs and understand the problem they want solving.
- Create specifications, workflow charts, and systems diagrams.
- Identify project milestones, phases, training, and user manuals.
- Establish project budgets
- Work with the design teams to determine technology options
- Work with the QA team to develop test plans
- Support the client during the scoping phase and possibly right through to client sign off.
- You will be the project owner from start to finish, and responsible for every aspect of it.
- Previous business analysis and/or project management
- An IT background, preferable in software or web design
- Good people skills - a good communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High integrity and honesty
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Likes to be challenged
- Intellectually curious
- Thrives amid ambiguity
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related fields.
- At least 1- 2 years of relevant project management experience.
- Ability to work hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment with little oversight while managing multiple projects and meeting strict deadlines.
Work During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- You will be working from our office in Kapitolyo, Pasig or Cordova, Cebu. Depending upon where you live.
- Also possible to work from our Quezon City Office which is opening in February 2022.
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields